This month’s questions were…
- How do I control my uncontrollable rage when people do not follow my legitimate instructions?
- How do you achieve a healthy work/life balance? As in, how can you effectively balance work and home life, especially when you work from home?
- How can I be happy with my diet when I can’t afford lobster and fillet steak each day?
- I want to change my life completely; my job, my looks, etc. Where do I start on such a monumentous task?
- How do I get an octopus into a paper bag?
- I would like to know Peter’s tips for staying focused on goals, and for being organised when the path is full of obstacles.
- Why is Peter Jones’ name a mash up of the names of two of the band members of The Monkees?
To listen to the show click the big play button in the image below (or if you’re reading this in an email, click here)
How To Start Dating And Stop Waiting (mentioned throughout the show) is due out February 2014, How To Eat Loads And Stay Slim is available, now, in three formats.
If you have a question for next month’s show feel free to drop me a line, post a comment below, tweet either myself or Michelle, or send me a message on facebook. We’ll get through as many as we’re able.