In no particular order (and with apologies for the lack of punctuation and spelling) my Now List currently looks like this…
- See ‘The Woman in Black’ – sit near the stage
- Get close to monkeys
- And dolphins
- And seals
- And otters
- Take my friend DD to see Imogen Heap
- Enjoy the experience of living in warmer climate
- tai chi
- get friends round and play cranium
- try a flotation tank
- see the four-act version of The Importance Of Being Earnest
- own, or have access to, a boat.
- Drive a tractor
- Drive a quad bike
- Estuary Boat trip – see my house from the water
- get myself on Saturday Kitchen as a star guest
- Dinner with imogen heap.
- Work with steven moffet.
- And richard curtis
Holidays / Places to visit
- Rome again
- Go back to Sorento
- visit Hong Kong
- go round the world (in a westerly direction)
- visit oregan
- Visit the cook islands (and stay for a long, long time)
- Visit the remote parts of france.
- Skiathos – stay in a cottage somewhere inland? Away from the beaches. Hire a moped to get around.
- visit jersey
- Proper narrow boat holiday through the countryside of Birmingham
- visit the minack theatre (August – September)
- make harissa paste
- Go to a pop-up restaurant (supper club)
- eat deep fried crickets or some other food from the night time food market in Beijing (best do this quick, before I go veggie)
Post your Now List in the comments section below