Along the way From Invisible To Irresistible and How To Start Dating And Stop Waiting mention numerous rules, laws and TLAs – all of which appear at the back of the paperback and ebook editions of the books. If you happened to listen to the audio version, or you can’t be bothered to reach for your bookshelf (be it real or virtual) you’ll find links to all three appendices below.
- TLAs – some of the more common TLAs (three letter acronyms) and abbreviations you’re likely to come across in dating profiles, messages or ‘chat’ sessions can be found here.
- Golden Rules of Dating – Protect yourself from future heartache and heartbreak. The Nine Golden Rules of Dating can be found here
- Laws of Dating – As inescapable as the laws of physics, the Four Laws of Dating can be found here
From Invisible To Irresistible references a handful of other books – some of which you’ve probably heard of. Links to all of them are below
- How To Do Everything And Be Happy (Peter Jones)
- How To Eat Loads And Stay Slim (Della Galton, Peter Jones)
- From Invisible To Irresistible (Peter Jones)
- Influence – Science and Practice (Dr Robert Cialdini)
Research & Citations
Here are links to the numerous scientific studies mentioned in both books. Please notify me if any of the following appear to be broken, or I appear to be missing a study mentioned in the book.
- The Oil Diet described in From Invisible To Irresistible (in the chapter Changing Your Image is based on research performed by Dr Seth Roberts (PhD), and described in his scientific paper entitled “What Makes Food Fattening? A Pavlovian Theory of Weight Control” published in 2005 a paper.
- 50% of all modern relationships / romances probably started online – a little number crunching of my own from several different sources, Check my figures here
- Half of all people asked have cheated ..and 70% would given half a chance – Sourced from: Associated Press, Journal of Marital and Family Therapy (Research Date: 1.1.2014). More fascinating numbers here.
- A third of ‘cheaters’ are happily married – Sourced from: Helen Fisher, author of Why Him? Why Her?: How To Find And Keep Lasting Love – also mentioned in this article.
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for contact me here.