co-written with Della Galton
How To Eat Loads and Stay Slim isn’t a diet book. Not in the traditional sense. It’s a book packed full of thought provoking, scientifically-provable, ideas and changes you can make to your life to increase your chances of being slim.
It’s a mixture of hard science (eg. how hunger really works), quick ‘cheats’ (eg. how to make zero fat chips), psychological techniques (eg. why focusing on your food as you eat is really important), ingenious strategies (eg. how to cut down on sugar without going cold turkey), and easy peasy recipes (eg. Peter’s roast potato & egg smashup breakfast or Della’s apple ginger clafouti) – all wrapped up in an easy-to-digest, humourous read from authors who’ve been where you are now.
Peter and Della talk to Steve Wright In The Afternoon (BBC radio 2)
Somehow we manage to discuss the concept of the book, how hunger really works, Peter’s mysterious oil diet, Della’s fat-free cooking principles, how to survive social eating, why diets don’t work, and why making lots of small changes does. Phew!
Peter talks to Michelle Ward of Phoenix FM
This clip is part of a much longer interview (which you can listen to here), but we join the conversation just as someone’s mobile phone goes off in the studio, live on air…
- Soundhaven.com paperback 3rd edition ISBN: 978-1518618673 19th October 2015 from Amazon (.co.uk|.com)
- Soundhaven.com amazon kindle e-book 2nd edition 20th May 2013 available from Amazon
- Audible spoken-word audio book (second edition) – June 2012
– exclusive from audible (.co.uk | .com)
- soundhaven.com amazon paperbook (second edition, ISBN: 978-0956885616 – now superseded
- soundhaven.com paperback first edition – ISBN: 978-0956885616 – now superseded
- soundhaven.com amazon kindle e-book first edition – now superseded